Forbidden Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am neither good, nor bad, neither angel nor devil, I am a man, I am a vampire. -Michael Romkey (I, Vampire)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The "Treehouse"

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkestic

Darkestic

The "Treehouse" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Treehouse"   The "Treehouse" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 3:21 pm

Sessi looked at David from the corner of the room and giggled. "You okay?" She said watching David become a little unbalanced after waking up. She didn't realize it was so dark to him since it was normal to her. Might have been a little darker from daylight, but it wasn't totally dark. Walking up to him she grabbed his hand gently. "Can't see?" She asked as she tapped his nose with her finger. Wondering though if he is hungry, been a long time since she even got human food for something. Feeling so out of her element, she has never been a cook really. With someone she can't read, it was nice to ask questions and be curious. Looking around for a light she didn't know where there was one in a tree house.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkesticrealms.com
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: The "Treehouse"   The "Treehouse" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 3:29 pm

David heard Sessi speak and was relieved. "Yeah, fine. Well sort of." He thought back to the terrible night and decided he wasn't really okay after all. His eyes adjusted enough for him to make out where the walls of the room were and he could see Sessi, but everything else was a bit fuzzy. "I can see well enough." He took a step towards the opening in the tree, but his foot caught the edge of the hollowed out bed and he nearly fell. He rolled his eyes at his own stupidity. "Aren't I graceful?" he asked sarcastically and took a more successful step out of the bed area. He scanned the room. Everything was as it had been when he'd fallen to sleep. The grayness outside told him that sunrise wasn't far away. "I don't think the wolves are up yet," he said to Sessi. "So..." he rocked back and forth on the balls of his feet.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: The "Treehouse"   The "Treehouse" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 3:39 pm

Sessi giggled at how he almost fell keeping silent as she looking out the opening. She use to watch the sunrise when she sat in her old room alone. Even throughout her life, the sunrise was always beautiful to her. Though she waits for it everynight. when he said so... she smiled and had a slight idea. "you are so cute when you act like that." she giggled, walking up to him she gave him a light kiss to say good morning and hoping that it will be a good day. "Morning. Today will be a much better day." Sessi said with a smile she poked his belly as to tickle him.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: The "Treehouse"   The "Treehouse" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 3:52 pm

"I'm going to assume that by 'cute' you mean 'buff and manly,'" he said, holding back a smile. He jumped back a little and wrapped his arm around his stomach when she poked him. "Don't do that," he said, trying to sound tough, but laughing. The happiness in his face fell a few notches. "I don't see how it could be worse." Yesterday had been the worst day in his entire life. He doubted he'd ever be able to get over it and knew he'd remember it forever. It was weird to think how short of a time it had been since they were just fooling around on the beach.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: The "Treehouse"   The "Treehouse" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 3:57 pm

Sessi looked at David feeling that maybe it wasn't a good idea to try and make him laugh. Too much had happened over the past while, but she put a false smile on her face and looked at David. "Of course your manly." She wrapping her arms around his neck in a hug. "Everything is going to be alright." Sessi smiles up at him, she had to try and at least bring a little joy to his life. She didn't want him turning out like her, always dwelling on the past as though everything in the world is a nightmare. She heard some wolves snoring and still wasn't thrilled about staying in a house with people that could kill her.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: The "Treehouse"   The "Treehouse" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 4:04 pm

He accepted her hug gratefully. "I know..." he whispered. "I know." He remembered that Sessi, of course, hadn't slept the night. He pulled back, but didn't remove his arms from around her. "What did you do all last night?" He knew it couldn't have been more than about 5 hours, but nobody could sit so long and do nothing.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: The "Treehouse"   The "Treehouse" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 4:09 pm

Sessi smiles up at him as his arms were around her. thinking about it she tried to remember everything she did. "Played with my charm, looked at a photo album, hummed a lullaby, oh and read a book of yours I found on the floor." She smiled as the sun would soon rise. Having an idea to play a little prank on him she looked at his hair with a grin. "And I had a nervous habit while you were sleeping, and now you got curly hair." She giggled thinking that it is rather funny since she played the same joke on a friend of her's before. She kept her arms around his neck. "You are tall. I'm so short." she realized as her hands were linked around his neck.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: The "Treehouse"   The "Treehouse" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 4:20 pm

He tipped his head to the side as she described everything she'd done. He glanced over at his bag when she mentioned a book, but it was too dark to see anything on the ground. When she said she'd curled his hair, his hand shot up to his head. His hair was definitely messy from sleeping on it, but not curly. "ha ha, very funny." he said, running his hand through his hair once more before lowering it to his side. He knew she was right about their heights, but there wasn't much he could do about it. "I'm sorry," he said, laughing a little. "Can't help you there."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: The "Treehouse"   The "Treehouse" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 4:25 pm

Sessi removed her hands and laughed as she put them behind her back acting like an innocent girl. Rocking back and forth on the balls of her feet when he laugh. "I'm still a shrimp. Even thirteen year olds are taller than me." she sighed she hated being so short cause it made some people think that she is weak. but it gave her an innocent look; smiling at David she stood on top of a box finally matching his height a little. "That better. Eye to eye now." She giggled quietly as she stared him in the eyes. "Now I don't really got to pull you down." She gave him a kiss to mark the joke. Cheering him up is all she could do, even if she was still in pain. Making at least someone happy lifted her soul a little.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: The "Treehouse"   The "Treehouse" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 5:19 am

David smiled and raised his eyebrows at her. With the box under her feet, they were similar heights. He was about to kiss her when a voice shattered the tension in the room. "Well well well, what have we here?" It was Megan, in human form. She had come through the opening and was now walking toward him. David could see she had long dark hair, wavy like Sessi's sometimes was. But she was taller than Sessi and caucasian. She was near them now. "And to think I thought you were just having some fun, but it seems it's become a nasty habit for you," she drawled, walking a circle around them. She danced around the subject with her words like a ballerina on thin ice. David shook his head at her, his eyes pleading, but Megan only grinned evilly. Her hand stretched up to his face without warning and stroked his cheek. "Sorry if I hurt your face..." she crooned. David jerked his head away from her, now angry. He was dead.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: The "Treehouse"   The "Treehouse" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 1:25 pm

Seeing Megan enter the room her smile suddenly turned into a frown. Stepping down from the box, she realized that she was much sorter than the female named Megan just like Maria had been. "What do you mean habit, Megan?" Sessi smirked, yes she knew their names. Though they could put up a shield around their heads when they were awake, she saw their dreams and knew each of their names. But not forms, this would be the first time Sessi has seen the female in human form. She grabbed Megan's hand removing it from DAvid's face with a calm loon. "So you are the one that kidnapped him? What did you do to him?" Her voice remained calm as she picked out a few things in the womans mind that didn't make sense, since she couldn't see the whole picture. Looking up at David sadly. "My love, what is she talking about?" She didn't like where this was going, but she bit her lip to be polite in the house of wolves. there was only one of her and three of them; which put her at a disadvantage.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: The "Treehouse"   The "Treehouse" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 3:52 pm

Megan slowly pulled her hand out of Sessi's eyes gleaming with malice. "It's not what I did to him. I suggest you ask him yourself." And Sessi had done just that. David covered his face with a hand and took a deep breath. "Look, it's nothing...just forget it." Megan made a disappointed face. "You aren't going to make me tell her are you." She looked down at Sessi, edges of her mouth curling in spite. "Quite a little player you have wound around your finger." David knew this conversation probably wasn't making sense to Sessi, but what could he do? He didn't want to tell her, what if she was angry? Megan batted her eyelashes at him, strengthening her force against Sessi's mind reading so she wouldn't know that her flirtation was fake.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: The "Treehouse"   The "Treehouse" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 3:57 pm

A hiss came out from under Sessi's breath as she got between the woman named Megan and David; a frown on her face. "David, what is she talking about?" Sessi asked as she tried to figure it out from the bits she got before. "and stop flirting with David." She tried to keep her voice calm, but another hiss escaped under her breath as she stood between the two. She had some words she wanted to say right now, but being out numbered is something that would most likely get her killed. She had half a mind to grab Megan's face and shove it right through the floor.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: The "Treehouse"   The "Treehouse" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 5:42 pm

Megan took a step back, growling, not in anger, but in contentment. More of a purr than anything. David glared at her as she left, then turned his attention back to Sessi. "Erm...well when I got kidnapped..." He tried to phrase it properly with difficulty. "They brought me here I can only suppose and when I woke up, Megan was there..." He bit his lip and rocked on his feet again, though it was a different kind of nerves he was feeling now. "See, I thought she was you, so I..." He paused. Do it, he told himself. Like ripping off a band-aid. He took a deep breath. "I...kissed her." He closed his eyes, bracing to be ripped apart alive, but he kept talking as he did so. "I thought it was you, I swear. I was delusional. She slapped me, that's what she meant by hurting my face." He was running out of breath, but the stream of babbling went on. "It was an accident, promise. I never would have. I thought..." he trailed on and on, making less sense all the while, just waiting for Sessi to snap.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: The "Treehouse"   The "Treehouse" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 1:38 am

Sadness filled her mind when he told her that he kissed the wolf, though amused that it was an accident; his words still bothered her a little. Frowning, she didn't like anyone hitting David even if he kissed another girl thinking it was her. Honey eyes look at the ground for a moment and then back at David. Wondering what to do, she has never felt this bad even with everything that has happened. Biting her lip, she forced her feelings to the back of her head like she always did with her family. But her face showed that of being betrayed and heartbreak. "It's alright. I guess I will have to deal with it. Are you going to school today or no?" She asked trying to change the subject. She walked over to David's bed and sat down holding a piece of her hair. Grabbing her charm bracelet she began playing with it to calm herself. She couldn't slap David for what he did, cause her strength and pain right now could hurt him almost to the point of David needing to the changed into something to survive. But she dealt with it like she always dealt with pain, just bottling it up. "I will never leave your side. But if you do that again, I might not be around for a day or so." Her voice sad but soothing at the same time. "Guess I'll go car hunting today. If you want I'll get us an apartment or something. I have plenty of my own money from my singing career in japan." She flicked through the charms holding onto this for a moment as she tried to keep calm and not cause anyone harm. She had so many problems right now. finding out that David kissed another girl, that Maria is on a rampage in america somewhere with Julian leaving the rest of the family behind, that Wesley and Kelly are trying to calm everything down on their own. But they are failing, all that on a small message she got on her phone when david was sleeping. She didn't know what to do right now. Bringing her knees to her chest, she was still in the black dress that she left the house in. It looked torn around the bottom as she sat there with her head on her little pale knees. "I should have done better protecting you. I love you. And yet I couldn't stop them from taking you and that happening. I'll deal with it like I always deal with things that go wrong." Hiding her sad tear in her lap.

((What do you think of Wes and Kelly helping them hunt Maria? But they don't know where the tree house is. They live in the families old house. Derik and Anna won't be back, but at least David could have a room and the wolves could stay cause Wes and Kelly would have to deal with Sessi's decision. Don't know if that will work or now. but its ok, or we can do what ever. This is amusing. ROFL happy moment then depressing. ROFL))
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: The "Treehouse"   The "Treehouse" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 5:29 am

((wolfies want to go after Maria and Julian too, but mostly they're after Gavin and Danielle. They're nt going to let David go very easily though, so there might be some arguments along the way.))

David opened his eyes. Sessi hadn't reacted angrily, but the result was worse. He could see the pain in her eyes. He ignored her question for the moment. It wasn't important right now. "I'm sorry." He had just realized he hadn't apologized for what he'd done, but he was so so sorry. He followed her to where she sat and joined her. He put his arm around her carefully in case she resisted because she was angry or hurt. "Sessi," he said softly. "I'm so so sorry. I didn't mean it and I don't like her, I promise." He could see that she was still in pain, from what happened yesterday or what she'd found out, he couldn't tell. "Please," he whispered. "Please forgive me."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: The "Treehouse"   The "Treehouse" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 1:09 pm

Lifting her head hearing him apologize, made her feel a little better but still hurt. Staring at him she didn't move for a moment as she hung her head again in her lap thinking. Should she forgive him or not for what he had done, looking back at David. "I forgive you." Sessi told him sadly. "You are going to have to make it up to me though." She said as a joke as she let his small hug hold her longer. The sun was rising, she could tell cause the smell of morning dew entered her nose. Smelling lovely like always. Her face though didn't change from before, still heart broken from all that has happened and more added on. It is like a nightmare that will never end. Holding a charm of a sword and a shield in her hands, she remembers those who fought with her along time ago. How things went down hill after that, putting the bracelet away, Sessi sat closer to David thinking. "I have never had to deal with this. So forgive me if I don't react the same way as others." It was true, out of three hundred years she has never had to deal with feelings like she has had between her and David; it scared her a little to not know what to do or how to react. Pushing her feelings in the back of her head again, she tried to forget what she just learned.

((that's fine. too amusing if they don't go willingly. besides if Sessi is in trouble, Kelly and Wes will be there in two secs. rofl remember Kelly can see what happens two hours ahead if she concentrates on a person. rofl))
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: The "Treehouse"   The "Treehouse" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 1:37 pm

David stayed still, holding her to him. He smiled to hear she had forgiven him, but he wasn't off the hook yet. "Oh yeah? And how can I make it up to you?" he asked, still smiling. He was saddened that she thought she should apologize for not being like other people. "Sessi." He looked at her sternly. "If you were just like everyone else, then what reason would I have to like you?" He imagined himself still in school with his mother alive if he had not met Sessi. He winced and tried not to think about it. "I'm glad you don't react like others." He raised his eyebrows at her. "I don't know from experience, but others probably would have thought I was lying and dumped me." He hugged her tighter. "I'm just glad you didn't. Well..." he tacked on. "Not yet anyway.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: The "Treehouse"   The "Treehouse" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 1:46 pm

A smile crossed her face when he spoke those words to her. "I don't know how you are going to make it up to me, but somehow I know you will." She said calmly still smelling the morning dew. Giving David a kiss on the cheek she smiles. "Just don't ever lie to me again about who took you. I am still a little mad about that." She tried to push the other feelings aside as she winked at him. She wanted to have a better day, so trying to forget this morning was proving difficult to her. "Can't get rid of me. Three hundred years of biting my tongue." She joked trying to lighten the mood. She didn't want to think about what has been going on, or the fact that...Wesley and Kelly are back at their old house trying to help Sessi find who she is looking for to make up for not standing up for her. She wondered though why they are back at all, turning her head back to David. "Guess I need to change." She said looking at the torn parts of her favorite dress sadly. She really liked this dress, and at the moment anything to keep her mind off of what just happened is a good thing. Looking up at David she poked his cheek. "Guess I'll make you watch me go shopping." She joked.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: The "Treehouse"   The "Treehouse" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 1:56 pm

David laughed and sighed. "Sorry about that, they made me." He made a face at watching her shop. "ugh, I always hated going with my-" He stopped dead and his eyes slid to the floor. Tears welled up in them, but he blinked them away. He pulled his arm back from around Sessi and pulled his knees up toward his chest. Without a word, he got up and went to his messy pile of belongings, searching for some different clothes to wear. He avoided looking at Sessi so she wouldn't see him crying, but she probably already had.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: The "Treehouse"   The "Treehouse" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 2:01 pm

Seeing his reaction, made her feel bad that she might of reminded him of something he wanted to not remember right now. Standing up she stood there for a moment with no shoes on her feet just how she liked it; if she said something to offend him she really didn't mean to. "I meant for a car." She tried to make it better. But not knowing if it will make things worse or not, walking up behind him she hugged him around his torso gently. "I'm sorry. Hey, let's get breakfast. I'll buy." She told him as she let him go. Stepping out of the room to give David his privacy to change or something, her back leaned against the outside wall watching the sun rise. How she loved to watch it even after over three hundred years it still seemed beautiful to her. Everyday it is new.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: The "Treehouse"   The "Treehouse" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 2:07 pm

He nodded, not trusting himself to speak. He pulled soem fresh clothes out of his bag and threw them on, not paying attention to what they were. He poked his head through the opening of the room to see Sessi watching the sky. He looked at it too. The sun was rising. He stepped out and crossed the dangerous branches to get to the room they'd come to first last night. He waited for Sessi on the other end before entering the room. He remained silent the whole way. When he came into the room, it was empty. He'd expected all three wolves to be there, but there was no one. He glanced at Sessi to express his confusion and looked out the oppsite opening at the ground. No wolves down there either. "Should we just...go?" he asked, unsure.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: The "Treehouse"   The "Treehouse" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 2:11 pm

Seeing David in new clothing and already on the other side, she hadn't noticed that he even left the room cause she was watching the sunrise. Smiling, she jumped over to him realizing that the wolves had left when her mind was preoccupied. "I don't know...I have no experience with wolves. Only what people see in their minds." she didn't like what she saw in Vladimir's mind before, she wodnered though if they were after Wesley and Kelly cause Kelly is connected to Maria. Fear went across her face as she tried to find the wolves with her mind but couldn't pin point them. "Guess we can go. Want down." she said looking out to the ground with a giggle. "Doubt you can land safely." She laughs waiting for his answer. Wondering though what they are going to go that day.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: The "Treehouse"   The "Treehouse" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 2:19 pm

David laughed and was about to say something in response when a voice came from behind him. "Not so fast." The voice was male and not overly menacing, but something in it made David spin around immediately. It was a teenage boy, not much older than himself, with blonde hair. He was wearing a leather jacket and dark jeans and staring at them without respite. Seeing David's confusion, the boy laughed. "Steven." he informed them. David understood immediately. One of the wolves. The Alpha. "We need to speak to the girl," he said briskly, nodding at Sessi. David looked over at Sessi nervously. "Er..." his british accent came through more than usual.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: The "Treehouse"   The "Treehouse" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 2:25 pm

turning around she stared at the alpha named Steven, her eyes looked at him as David stood there as though not sure that he should leave her alone with the Alpha. giving David a kiss on the cheek, she smiled. "I'll be fine. don't have to worry about little old me." Sessi joked, she was old so it made it a little funny to her. But then she straightened her face and looked at Steven calmly. Since she was once a leader of the Dragomir clan, she had a habit of looking strict and calm in front of other leaders at times. "Love you David. I promise I'll still be fine." She assured him again, keeping her eyes on Steven. Bowing her head for a second in respect.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "Treehouse"   The "Treehouse" - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The "Treehouse"
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next