Forbidden Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am neither good, nor bad, neither angel nor devil, I am a man, I am a vampire. -Michael Romkey (I, Vampire)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The "Treehouse"

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
The Reason

The Reason

The "Treehouse" - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Treehouse"   The "Treehouse" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 2:30 pm

Steven nodded in appreciation, but his expression was grave. David didn't like the look of it at all. Steven walked through an opening in the tree room that David had not noticed before. "Come," said the alpha in a deadly serious tone. No, David did not like this at all. He stood still, waiting for whatever Steven wanted Sessi for to be finished, twiddling his thumbs and hoping against hope that Megan wouldn't come. Steven waited for Sessi to follow him out of the opening which led to another room. There was a long hallway between the rooms that was actually a branch, but the wolves had built wooden walls around it, walls and ceiling to block out the light. The room too, ley in darkness. Without explanation of the strange room, Steven began to talk as soon as they were both in the room. "We need information about your friend, Vladimir." His tone held no doubt that she would tell him what he wanted to know.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: The "Treehouse"   The "Treehouse" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 2:37 pm

When that look crossed Steven's face, Sessi got a feeling that this is not going to be amusing at all. Following him, she worried about leaving David alone. If Megan came back and did something to him, she would be mad as heck. When he asked her about Vladimir, she was relieved a little he wasn't asking about Wesley or Kelly, those two she wouldn't say a thing about even if the wolf asked. Looking at Steven with a calm face, she didn't even know if she should tell him all about Vladimir.
"Vladi boy. Oh he is about 250 years old, known as the executioner to some, torturer to others. Been trained for over a 200 years to get information or complete his task." Sessi said looking at him calmly, she hoped the wolves had not gone after him. Cause if they touched Raven, she knew that even though she can't get in their minds Raven could do some serious Damage to the wolves. Even without Vladimir as long as she looked into their eyes. "He is a veggie vamp like me. Anything else, Steve?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkesticrealms.com
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: The "Treehouse"   The "Treehouse" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 2:40 pm

Steven listened intently to everything she said and took note of it, but it was not exactly what he wanted to hear. "Where can we find him?" He stared her down, thinking she might not tell him. He had to convince her to. "We have his scent and we will find him anyway. You telling us will only save time and effort." He frowned at her use of the nickname. Only Adam and Megan called him Steve. "We will not harm him without further provocation."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: The "Treehouse"   The "Treehouse" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 2:47 pm

"won't have a problem there." Sessi said calmly to the last part as she rubbed the back of her head. "I would be careful if I were you." She warned calmly. She knew that Vladimir had a thing about wolves, but if RAven or him were backed in a corner she knew he would find a way to get out of it even with some scratches. searching the area for his mind, she couldn't find it but he could be thinking like someone else. she found Raven's she was heading to school. "Give me a second." Sessi told him calmly. She tried to figure it out then she found out why she couldn't pin point him. "He is with Raven heading to school. In the city." She said wondering for a moment as she sensed some minds vague thoughts though of the wolves. She didn't like this, she didn't like this conversation one bit but she kept her strict and calm face that she normally had.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: The "Treehouse"   The "Treehouse" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 2:52 pm

Steven was surprised and his face showed it. ((if you're happy and you know it then you're face will surely show it...)) "You can see his location?" He hadn't known her power specifically before. it was hard to identify ones that had not been encountered before. With this specific information, they could track this guy easily. Steven's lip curled at the edge in satisfaction. Revenge.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: The "Treehouse"   The "Treehouse" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 2:56 pm

"Yes." Sessi said as she stared at him, some words from his own mind popped into her head but not full sentences which drove her insane. She had half a mind to call Vladimir and tell him to take Raven and run, to run far away from the area. Though she is mad at Vladimir for what he done, she isn't willing to risk a life that was put here by accident for something her sister might have done. But she kept her straight face showing no change in emotions. "I can see anything normally as long as a person thinks it or sees it in their head." She wasn't about to tell him that David is the only one out of all of them she couldn't really read. "I'm three hundred years old, I had time to perfect my skills, Steve."
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: The "Treehouse"   The "Treehouse" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 3:00 pm

Steven felt like growling, a natural reaction to the nickname, but he forced himself not to. "Very well." He left the room and wandered down the hallway and out of the room David was in. David was still waiting for Sessi and Steven to return. He looked up to find Steven already leaving, a satisfied look on his face. Nervously, David pushed himself off the wall and wandered over to the hidden entryway to meet Sessi. "What happened?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: The "Treehouse"   The "Treehouse" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 3:05 pm

Sessi looked at David with wide eyes. "I think I just sent them on a goose chase. They wanted information on Vladimir." She said calmly linking her arm into his. She is a little worried about when they find out that Vladimir is going to be somewhere else other than where they sense him. "Hungry?" She asked as she pulled out her phonw recieving a text message from Kelly. Putting it away, she smiles up at David wondering what to do when the wolves found out that she didn't tell them where Vladimir was fully going after dropping Raven off at school. "I'm starting to feel like I'm back in the Dragomir family again." She sighed hanging her head in annoyance.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: The "Treehouse"   The "Treehouse" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 3:22 pm

"Sorry," David said. He was wondering why they wanted to know about Vladimir. Were they still upset with him? "Uh, yeah, I am hungry actually." He smiled at her. "It'll be nice to be just-" Megan and another boy that David supposed was Adam flounced in. "Great, we're starving," Adam said, plucking a jacket from a hook on the wall and pulling it on. "-the two of us," David finished, disappointed. Steven entered just after the first two wolves. His face was that of any happy go lucky teenager, no sign of his prior emotions on his face. He'd remvoed his leather jacket to reveal a tie dye t-shirt underneath. "What're we waiting for?" Steven asked happily. The wolves all piled out of the opening, jumping out of the tree and skidding down the side of the bark to land on the ground safely. "C'mon David!" yelled Megan from below. David rolled his eyes at Sessi, irritated. "Of course."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: The "Treehouse"   The "Treehouse" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 3:27 pm

"Hang on." Sessi sighed in annoyance. "I was so hoping for just the two of us this time." She hung her head again but then turn to him with a smile. Grabbing onto his waist from behind in a hug, she jumped out of the tree holding onto him. Falling to the ground, she held onto David as her eyes watched as it got closer and closer. "Don't worry." Sessi said, she landed on the ground with grace holding onto David. Letting him go, she looked at everyone. "Good thing Wes and Kelly decided not to come." Sessi rubbed her head actually a little amused cause she has never been around many people that ate human food before. She wasn't going to eat though since she ate something yesterday. "We'll have a little date later. Just the two of us." Sessi winked at David with a grin, a little annoyed at Megan though. She didn't like the girl, but wasn't going to hold it against anyone till she really got to know the person.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: The "Treehouse"   The "Treehouse" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 3:34 pm

David didn't have time to be nervous before they were flying down the side of the tree. The wind made him shut his eyes, but his stomach felt qwful. it was like the steepest roller coaster drop ever. He woblled when she let him go and his head spun, but it passed quickly. he was a little less hungry than he'd been before the jump. "Sure thing," he agreed and started to walk after the wolves, who were already several yards ahead. The three wolves didn't ask what David and Sessi wanted. They automatically headed for the Perkins. David didn't mind, and Sessi didn't eat anyway, so it wasn't a big deal, but it was still rude. They ordered a table and were seated immediately. The restaurant had barely opened. Being the annoying person Megan felt like being, she slid into the booth opposite Adam and Steven who were seated next to each other. She patted the seat beside her. "Come on David, hurry up." David groaned and sat down, pulling Sessi down a little by her hand which he'd grabbed moments before. he picked up his menu and stared at it blankly, trying to ignore Megan staring at him.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: The "Treehouse"   The "Treehouse" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 3:46 pm

following the wolves to where they wanted to eat didn't bug her, but wondered if it is what David wanted. Staring at the Adam and Steven before looking at Megan. "Order anything you want. I'll buy." Sessi told David calmly as she looked at him. Her eyes darted at Megan wanting to switch seats. "Knock it off." Sessi warned, she may be one person but as soon as someone thought to attack her she would know. "Let's see. Steve. Adam. and Meg." She pointed at each one as though she knew them by heart. the waitor came up to them to take their orders, Sessi just sat back not saying anything.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: The "Treehouse"   The "Treehouse" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 3:53 pm

Steven and Adam chuckled into their menus at Sessi and Megan, but Steven's face got a look across it when she said "Steve." It was gone before David could figure out what it had been, so David ignored it. Adam flicked a crumb at Megan and looked up at the waitor. "Oh right," He sat up straighter. "We're going to get a bunch of stuff to share, if that's alright." He looked down at the menu, and Steven pointed at something on it. Adam nodded and looked at the waitor again. "We'll have bacon, sausage, pancakes...chocolate chip and regular, waffles, and scrambled eggs." he grinned at the waitor toothily. "On separate plates please." The waitor looked annoyed at the strange order, but scribbled it down on the notepad anyway. Steven regarded their little bottle of syrup thoughtfully and added, "And we'll need some more syrup." The waitor set down glasses of water at each of their places and walked away. David raised an eyebrow, but none of them were looking at him, not even Megan.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: The "Treehouse"   The "Treehouse" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 3:58 pm

Hearing them chuckle, didn't annoy sessi it was quite amusing to her. She realized though she is still in her torn dress, looking at David she sighed. "While you guys eat, I might pop next door for a new dress or something." Sessi said with a sigh as she looked at David. She wasn't too keen on leaving him near MEgan, but she didn't want to look like a runaway with a bunch of people. There was a clothing store two doors down that she could just pop into and grab something. Taking a crumb she found on the table, she flicked it at Adam as a joke. "Why do you need so much syrup?" She asked curiously. "Sorry, but I'm not use to being around people that eat human food."
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: The "Treehouse"   The "Treehouse" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 4:04 pm

"Because syrup is delicious," Adam responded without hesitation. He caught the crumb out of the air between two fingers and dropped it on the floor. David didn't want Sessi to leave by herself, but he wasn't going to be able to help her and he knew she could manage. "Are you sure?" he asked. "I can come with." His stomch growled and Adam had to try not to smile evilly. Adam found everything hilarious. Megan smirked at Sessi behind David's back and then took a sip out of her water. Euro-wolves loved water. It was what kept them going, almost like sustenance. Their bodies handled it differently than normal people. They absolutely craved it at times.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: The "Treehouse"   The "Treehouse" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 4:12 pm

Laughing at Adam she looked at David with a smile. "You can come after you eat. I can wait. I just hate looking like a bum." She sighed. Staring at Megan she isn't too keen on a female wolf being on the other side of David; but she dealt with it like she always deals with things. She is willing to wait, taking care of David is her main priority right now. She could smell the food being cooked as a few people came in to the restuarant. their minds didn't bother her, they were quite nice. Smiling she leaned her head against David's arm. "Guess your systems are different. isn't too much syup bad for you?" Sessi asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: The "Treehouse"   The "Treehouse" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 4:22 pm

"Alright," David agreed. "I'll come find you afterword." Steven shot him an unidentifiable look, but David ignore it. Adam spoke up again to answer Sessi's question. "Well sure. Lots of sugar. It's like eating candy." He beamed. "But running around like we do and the fat metabolisms...we can burn it off faster and more easily unlike the humans that sit on their butt and watch cartoons all day." He took a sip of his water and glanced at the kitchen. Megan had stopped paying attention to both Sessi and David. Instead, she was tapping her feet on the ground and studying the salt shaker. "I wish restaurants weren't so slow," she said absently. "We could have tracked and caught a meal faster than this." Steven looked at her reproachfully, but said nothing.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: The "Treehouse"   The "Treehouse" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 4:26 pm

"Caught? What do you guys eat and please tell me it isn't human?" Sessi asked as she said getting up calmly. "I'll be back probably right when you four are half done. And keep your hands off Meggie girl." Sessi said calmly, she gave David a kiss on the cheek before leaving the restuarant. She hated looking like she does and leaving David there by himself. But the way he reacted to her comment in the tree house, she didn't think him going shopping with ehr was a good idea. She went next door and found some clothes that would work.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: The "Treehouse"   The "Treehouse" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 4:39 pm

Adam began to answer with a mischevious grin on his face, but Steven cut him off mid word. "We can talk about it later," he said firmly. He was looking at the other people in the restaurant nevously. David was nervous too. What if they did kill people? He shuddered. he smiled at Sessi as she kissed him on the cheek and he watched her walk out of the restaurant and past the windows to the store a few doors down. "David. David. " David didn't turn, he was still looking out the window at Sessi disappearing past the edge. Adam leaned over the table and snapped in David's face. "Yoo-hoo, Davie!" he called louder. Megan giggled and licked her lips as the waitor left the kitchen with thier food on a tray. David finally turned to look at them, a little dazed. "What?" he asked. Adam chuckled, but didn't answer. "Food's here," said Steven and stood to help the waitor set the numerous plates on the table. All the while, the wator mumbled about somebody not coming in for their shift. When the plates were on the table and the wator gone, the wolves started taking helpings of everything. Feeling out of place, David slid a few chocolate chip pancakes on his plate which were closest to him and a few strips of bacon. He added a scoop of scrambled eggs for good measure and picked up his fork, but was soon transfixed by the wolves.

Their plates were piled high with everything, but predominantly meats and eggs. They had poured heaping amounts of syrup all over everything and were already digging in. Megan who, unlike most girls her age, didn't seem worried about eating this much at all. She ate half a sausage link in one bite and then moved on to her eggs. David decided not to comment, but ate a little faster so that the food wouldn't all be gone before he could eat. When the glasses were empty and the plates clean, but for some sticky syrup residue, the wolves got up from the table, stretching and throwing a wad of bills onto it. David was full, but they didn't seem bothered at all as though that was an aveage size meal for them. David wondered what they usually ate. A whole flippin dinosaur? He exited the restaurant while the wolves bought an assortment of cookies and muffins to go. He looked around for Sessi, prepared to go find the store if she didn't come in sight.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: The "Treehouse"   The "Treehouse" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 4:44 pm

Sessi's outfit
[link]https://2img.net/h/i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh254/hanabi12/pshoot/etoda/faebb92f.jpg[/link]

Soon returning in a short sleeve tank top and shorts, Sessi came walking in with sneakers on her feet which she hated. The shorts were a little short but the hoodie wrapped around her waist covered the back of her legs. She isn't too keen on showing skin mainly like this, but it was the only thing she could find at the store that fit her since she is a small sized kind of person. Walking over to David with a smile, she saw all the plates had been empty.
"Wow." She hadn't noticed she was gone for that long. "What you think David?" She asked sitting next to him. She isn't comfortable in the clothing, but she felt like less of a bum in the clothing she is wearing. "Miss me?" she winked at him ignoring the others as it seemed they were busy with food.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: The "Treehouse"   The "Treehouse" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 6:34 am

David was relieved when Sessi came back, unharmed and fairly happy it seemed. He smiled at her when she sat down. "You look as beautiful as you always do," he said with a smaile on his face. "And of course I missed you." Adam pretended to gag, so David threw a napkin at him. All the wolves got up from the table, stretching and throwing a wad of bills onto it. David was full, but they didn't seem bothered at all as though that was an aveage size meal for them. David wondered what they usually ate. A whole flippin dinosaur? He stood up from the table while the wolves bought an assortment of cookies and muffins to go. He looked around for Sessi and took her hand. "Ready to go?" he asked. When they had exited the restaurant, the wolves looked at each other nervouly, eyes flickering to David once in a while. "We've got business to take care of, today." Adam said shiftily. "So, see you at The Treehouse later." David would not have thought to call the wolves' home a treehouse, but whatever. "Ok-" he started to say, but the wolves were already walking away. Megan turned and winked at him before they turned a corner. David made a pained face and showed it to Sessi. "Ignore her, she's doing it to bug you."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: The "Treehouse"   The "Treehouse" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 12:01 pm

Seeing that the wolves are done, she stood up with David as money was placed on the table. Throwing some bills down as well, she left enough to pay for David's meal and a tip. "Enjoy it? Looks like the wolves got some of it on their face?" Sessi asked with a giggle. Ignoring what Megan did, it drove her insane to see her do that a bit. The compliment though from David would have made Sessi blush if she could. "You look handsome yourself, David." She winked with a grin on her face. Wondering though if he is up for going somewhere else. "Where do you want to go?" She didn't know if telling David that Wes and Kelly are in town is a good idea or not, since Kelly is trying her best to search for Maria in her visions. Sessi hated Kelly doing this; she wanted her sister to be happy and not feel like she has to use her abilities to protect people. But she can't talk Kelly out of it no matter what she does. Smiling at David, she looked at her outfit. "The shorts are a little too short. But it was the only thing I found that could fit me in that store." Her hand rubbed the back of her head with a smile thinking about where they should go, thinking that maybe now they can have their time together. Betting though that as soon as she said something about getting a car, she got a feeling that the wolves might try to jump in on that as well.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: The "Treehouse"   The "Treehouse" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 6:36 am

"Why thank you," he said after she complimented him. He ran a ran through his hair. "Yeah those wolves eat a lot." He shuddered. "And I mean a lot." He smiled at her and said, "I'm up for anything as long as it doesn't involve any more fighting, killing, blood, or..." he tried to think of something else he didn't want around. "or Megan," he finished, keeping his face stright with difficulty. He glacned down at her outfit again when she brought it up. "THe shorts look fine to me." Lots of teenage girls wore shorts like that anyway. "I wonder where the wolves are off to..." David looked behind his shoulder in the direction they'd left, but they were out of sight. "Secret wolf mission, I suppose."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: The "Treehouse"   The "Treehouse" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 9:49 am

She giggled when he added Megan to the list it was funny. She took him outside of the restuarant leading him by the hand. Sessi thought for a moment about what they should do. "We can go see Kelly and Wes later. We can both get cleaned up there. Bet you would like a hot shower." Sessi said trying to think of something, she wasn't very good on picking things really for just him and her. Everything she has decided on either ended in something on the list or became part of. Her eyes were still honey as she looked around. "I guess the wolves went on a mission. I ain't going in their heads right now. Scared of what anwser I might get to the question." Sessi said putting her hands in her pockets. "I would say go somewhere with alot of people, but don't know if that is a good thing or not. You pick, I have not a clue where to go. Everywhere I chosen before, ended up in something on that list." She sighs hanging her head in annoyance that she couldn't think of anything. Her hair had gone straight she absolutely hated it straight, makes her look like a normal japanese person. But she shrugged thinking she can fix it later.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: The "Treehouse"   The "Treehouse" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 4:47 pm

David loved hearing her laugh and was glad he was able to make that happen. He stopped when she mentioned Wesley and Kelly. "Wesley and kelly are here?" He'd thought they'd left with the rest of her family. "But..." he trailed off. He decided it wasn't important right now. Wesley and Kelly could be wherever they wanted, but it still bothered him a little. He wondered what they were doing, but decided it was better not to ask. "It's not your fault." He looked at Sessi. "Nothing that has happened has been your fault." Something nagged at his mind, but he pushed it away furiously. "Maybe we should just go for a walk and maybe we'll think of something along the way," he suggested, unable to come up with something better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "Treehouse"   The "Treehouse" - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The "Treehouse"
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next