Forbidden Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am neither good, nor bad, neither angel nor devil, I am a man, I am a vampire. -Michael Romkey (I, Vampire)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Evening at the beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The Reason

The Reason

Evening at the beach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evening at the beach   Evening at the beach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 2:49 pm

David would have punched the guy on the arm playfully if he weren't a vampire. He decided it was safer to let it go. While the two other boys were playing around, David was staring into the fire, trying not to notice Maria while she sat next to the fire with them. A prickle at the back of his neck made him turn and look behind him into the trees, farther off the beach. He stared intently into the darkness of the area, but he saw nothing. Still, he couldn't shake the feeling. His eyes moved farther down the tree line until all of a sudden, too bright red pinpricks appeared in the dark far away. They disappeared and appeared again in quick succession. The memory of Gavin's eyes swam in David's vision again and he stood up quickly even though Sessi had been snuggled close to him. "Sessi..." he said, staring into the dark. The eyes had disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Evening at the beach   Evening at the beach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 2:59 pm

Sessi looked at David when he said her name, looking in the direction that he gestured to; what ever he saw there it isn't there anymore cause she nor the others could see anything. She held his hand as Maria playfully pushed Sessi with a smile on her face.
"What thinking about hiding and-" Maria paused at Sessi's stare. Cold and hard the golden eyes look at Maria.
"No. I have more class than that Maria. Remember. And don't think those thoughts please." Sessi told her with a smirk her attention away from what ever David thought he said.
Julian draped his arm over David's shoulder. "Welcome to the family David. Where it's all for one. And all for one." Julian chuckled backing away from David as to not scare him.
Kelly shook her head as Wesley and Julian went back to play fighting, like training almost. They found it a fun game to see whom can knock the other down the more that the other before Sessi tells them to stop. Kelly watches Maria as she stares at Sessi and David knowing that if she tried to drink from David, Sessi would do more this time that throw her around the room like a rag doll. Seeing these images were not pretty in her sister's mind, as Sessi could see and hear everything Maria was thinking. Cuddling up to David, Sessi smiles as the twins stop with an idea in their heads.
"Hey Davi boy." Julian laughs.
"No." Sessi warned them.
"Wanna learn to fight?" Julian teased.
"If we hurt him Ses will kill us." Wesley sighed as everyone looks at Sessi's cold silent stare out the corner of her eyes. "See she is already planning on hitting us if we hurt him."
"Oh come on. Then he has to play baseball with us so-" He paused when they saw some drunken humans at the end of the beach.

Last edited by Darkestic on Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkesticrealms.com
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: Evening at the beach   Evening at the beach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 5:31 am

((hint hint. It's not them. And they're already gone))
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Evening at the beach   Evening at the beach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 10:31 am

((ME sorry. had an off day yesterday. lol didn't really pay attention. *bows* sorry oh mighty pw))
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: Evening at the beach   Evening at the beach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 1:49 pm

((It's my fault, I should have told you.))

David kept staring into the darkness, but he saw nothing, not even a flicker of movement. besides, if Sessi couldn't hear their thoughts, then they must not be there. He turned away, not wanting to think about it anymore. He took Sessi's hand and tried to follow the conversation taking place. He was beginning to get irritated by the unfinished sentences. Hiding and what? Thinking what thoughts? He doused his curiosity and watched Maria carefully. he wondered what was really going on with her. "To fight? With you?" David asked like he couldn't believe it. "No thanks, I was planning to live a bit longer than this you see." He grinned. Sessi seemed firmly against the idea anyway, but David knew he wouldn't stand a sliver of a chance against any of the Dragomirs. Everyone got quiet all of a sudden. David whirled around to where they were looking, afraid the other vampires were back, but all he saw were a few people walking along the beach. They looked like they'd had one too many drinks.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Evening at the beach   Evening at the beach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 1:58 pm

Maria stared at the humans wanting to bite them as her eyes goes black. they were not David, so she thought it might be alright. Kelly looked at Sessi worried as the twins paused looking at the drunken teens. Three of them heading towards them to try and flirt with the girls. Sessi couldn't have this happen; what was in Kelly's head. It would scare David.
"Maria." Julian said.
"Oh no." Wesley said as the three tall male teens stood before Maria.
"Hey babes. Wanna come hang with us? Need some extra girls." A dark skinned male name George said. "The wimps here should be fine." He teased.
"Ju. Get Maria out." Sessi said under her breath so that Julian could hear. Looking at the teens. "I would adise going back the way you ca-"
Kelly stood up trying to get Maria to talk with her and Julian. But Maria would not move, she wanted to bite the humans not liking her diet.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: Evening at the beach   Evening at the beach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 2:05 pm

David didn't know what they were all so worried about at first, but the humans came closer, at least a couple of the guys did. He glanced in Maria's direction, but she was focused on the humans. He instinctively moved away from her a little, looking and Sessi to see if she knew what to do. She whispered something that David couldn't quite catch an Julian began trying to get Maria away. Maria's hunger felt like a force on David. It felt like somebody was watching him. He bared his teeth again, going back into that strange state of defense. He tried to suppress his growl, and it came out like more of a silent hiss. The twinge in his chest disappeared as quickly as it had come and he felt fine again. He put his hand to his head, annoyed, but wary of the vampires.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Evening at the beach   Evening at the beach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 2:12 pm

What was on the humans minds made Sessi frown, but then she heard David growl. the humans did not take the warning; that is something she regretted. Kelly finally pulled Maria away, but as Julian helped Wesley tried to make the guys leave. The human named Markous punched Wesley in the face.
"Wes." Kelly said worried.
Smelling human blood, Maria broke free and charged at the humans in anger as well as hunger. The three males began to run away as Wesley went to grab her; but Sessi pulled David away towards the car to protect him as Julian knocked the humans out. It took both Kelly and Julian to haul Maria away out of the area to protect David as well as the three passed out humans. Looking at David as they stood near the car, she was worried.
"Are you alright?" She asked. "David."
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: Evening at the beach   Evening at the beach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 2:18 pm

David watched in horror as Maria freed hersef from her siblings and went for the humans. David let himself be pulled away toward the car, but he couldn't stop watching the scene taking place before his eyes. When the situation seemed taken care of, David looked down at Sessi, not a trace of fear in his eyes. Instead there was a competitive excitement shining from deep within. He felt like running out there and joining the struggle. "Ses," he said, worried about himself. "Something's wrong." The brightness of his eyes faded into a worried terror.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Evening at the beach   Evening at the beach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 2:25 pm

Wesley put out the fires and began putting everything back in the car as Sessi looked at David sadly. Hearing that something is wrong from him, worried her. Not knowing if it was Maria or something one of them did.
"what?" She asked worried. "What's wrong? sorry I didn't stop Maria. but I had to get you out?" She placed her hands on his shoulders looking at him. "We didn't harm them. I swear."
"Ses." Wesley said. "Calm down. He isn't freaking out. Nor should you." Wesley told her as he walked around the car. "I'm going to move the humans."
Wesley walked down the beach, grabbing the humans dragging them back to their cars as fast as he could without waking them.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: Evening at the beach   Evening at the beach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 2:29 pm

David ignored Wesley, but shook Sessi's hands off. "No, not you or them. Me. Something's wrong with me. Didn't you hear me? I..." He was again struggling to explain the strange emotions he felt when something like this happened. "I didn't want to run. I wanted to...join them. I wanted to go after the humans and after Maria." He didn't break eye contact with her. "Something inside me acts up when vampires are hungry," he concluded. It was the only trhing he could think of that could do this to him. It only happened when he something went on with Maria.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Evening at the beach   Evening at the beach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 2:36 pm

Her hands fell to her side as she listened. "I heard it." Sessi told him; hearing the rest of what he said her mind processed it. Thinking about what it could be, thinking that maybe he wants to protect humans and help stop Maria. that image didn't play well in Sessi's head. "For once. I don't know what to tell you. I was about to tackle her, before grabbing you. I didn't want you to see me angry." Sessi explained with a frown on her face not liking that she doesn't know something that is going on with people. Stepping back a few small steps, his reaction didn't bother her but worried her. Normally able to tell what is wrong with people, this time she is somewhere she didn't want to be in her head. "I." She paused not knowing what to said as her bare skin seemed to glow in the moonlight that came through the clouds. "I don't know." She hit the car by accident out of anger that she didn't know what to do.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: Evening at the beach   Evening at the beach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 2:39 pm

David hadn't meant to upset her, but he didn't know what was going on with himself and it frightened him. Whatever he was feeling was clearly unnatural. "Hey," he said, spreading his arms for her to come to him. "Don't be angry. Not knowing might be a good change of pace for you." He looked down at the car. "Besides, you might ruin the paint." He grinned at her, putting his troubles aside for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Evening at the beach   Evening at the beach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 2:44 pm

Looking at his arms and then at the car, she heard all his words but couldn't believe what she just did. she harmed the present from Derik and Anastasia. Mind mainly on what might be wrong with David, she hugged him keeping her grip gentle. Her head against his chest. "I hope something good comes out of it. If there is a change." Sessi told him with a faint smile on her face. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have did that in front of you."

Wesley began to walk back to the car, as Kelly shows up jumping on his back telling him that Maria ran away from Julian and that Julian is chassing her. Wesley had to go help his brother, letting Kelly go he took off into the woods as Sessi is now worried. Worried about the humans and the twins.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: Evening at the beach   Evening at the beach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 2:57 pm

David again felt the strange impulse to join in the hunt, but this time he didn't completely fuzz out. He tried to block the feelings and focus on Sessi. "Whatever it is, we'll work through it." He drew back thinking that sounded presumptuous. "Unless you don't want to of course. I can understand you not wanting to be around me if I become a swamp monster on Wednesdays." His heart wasn't really in the joke though, and a worried line still crossed his face. he yawned thinking it was getting late. "Maybe I should go..." he said, shivering in his swim trunks.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Evening at the beach   Evening at the beach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 3:04 pm

"We'll take you home. Kelly will stand guard. It is for a week till we find those people." Sessi told him calmly laughing a little at the joke he made. "I would still love to be around you. Like I tell everyone. Don't judge by appearances but on who they are inside." Sessi laughs as Kelly runs up to Sessi worried about the twins as in her vision she saw that it would not go well. In two seconds she tossed Kelly the keys as she released David. Grabbing a hooded coat out the trunk, walking back up to David.
"Ses. They can't stop her. She is going for humans." Kelly said out loud worried. "She'll hurt Wes and Ju."
"I'll deal with it. This time I'm not holding back. You watch over David at his house. i'll be there to relieve you after I take care of Maria." Sessi told her calmly not able to get a fix on what Maria might do. "Which way?" She asked putting on the coat.
"Heading into Seagull's point. A cheerleader and a lawyer I think." Kelly told her sister worried. "Stop her. I'll keep you in the loop of where she goes."
"Thanks. i'll tune her in." Sessi said coldly. Looking up at David sadly. "Sorry but Kelly will take you home. I'll see you later." She kissed David upon the lips as Kelly got in the car worried. "Kelly take care of David." Sessi told her. "Don't leave him." With that Sessi ran away into the woods chasing after Maria.
Kelly suddenly though sitting there, looking at David her eyes opened wide as she started the car. "David! Get in the car now!" Kelly yelled as her vision had turn not to Maria's death but to Sessi's with two outcomes. And one involves David; she had to save her sister she had no time to stop at his house. when he didn't move, she frowned at him. "If you don't she'll die."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evening at the beach   Evening at the beach - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Evening at the beach
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2