Forbidden Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am neither good, nor bad, neither angel nor devil, I am a man, I am a vampire. -Michael Romkey (I, Vampire)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
The Reason

The Reason

The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house)   The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 2:12 pm

When Raven snapped at her, Megan laughed. "Watch your tone girl," she chided, but the girl was still speaking. THe wolves listened with amusement. To them, the words were futile. Those of the weak and stupid. Megan raised her eyebrows (or a similar expression in wolf form) as Raven spoke of Vlad's coming. "Amused by torture are you?" she asked. "Well then this aught to have you hysterical." She swung a paw at Raven so fast it seemed impossible. Her claws raked the girl's cheeks, deep enough that the deepest might need minor stitching. Megan turned away, and this time Steven did not argue with her actions. David watched in horror, and stared at Megan disbelievingly. How could they do this? Adam examined his nails carelessly, leaning against the tree wall. "Unlike you fools, we don't endanger our own for those we do not care about." He glared at her momentarily, and then turned to Steven. "Shall I?" he asked. Steven nodded. David shifted uncomfortably. What were they going to do? But Adam didn't go back toward Raven or David. Instead he sauntered out of the tree as if going on a midnight walk. He circled around Vlad, Wes, and Kelly so he would appear to be coming from the other way. Being careful to block his mind so he wouldn't be electrocuted, he approached from behind. As the best fighter within the pack, he had been chosen to deliver the message. "Ahem," he said to get their attention. "I am to inform you that if you do not release these two, the girl will die." He let no emotion seep into his voice, but merely looked at Vlad blankly. "If you attack me, the same will occur. They will know, and they will not hesitate to rip her to pieces." He waited for Vlad's response calmly, not looking at Wesley or Kelly.

Gavin wasn't affected much by her words. "Danielle is a vampire, and strong as me. We had a plan and she fulfilled her part. I will not insult her intelligence and strength by babysitting her." Gavin's eyes snapped to Maria, her arms holding a head. The boy's head. Gavin's lips curled back. That was not supposed to have happened. He glanced at Danielle, but she was just getting up, recovering from the strain of using her power for so long. Gavin turned to walk away, not expecting aggression from any of them, but he heard movement behind him and the displacing of air. He whirled around and jumped back, but not fast enough. A huge log swiped across his side, nearly knocking him to the ground. He stared at Sessi. "What are you doing?" he demanded. "I've done nothing. Your stupidy was your fault and your fault alone, killing your brother had nothing to do with us." He hissed, outraged by her actions. What did she think she was doing? He dodged the next blow and stayed out of range of the pole, glancing every few seconds at Danielle who had fallen to the ground from a kick by another vampire. She wasn't strong enough to fight the other off or use her powers. Danielle looked at Anna with her beautiful eyes and confusion on her face. "Please, I have done nothing...I tried to save your son...I tried..." her voice was shaky and indistinct.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house)   The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 2:37 pm

Hearing Adam's words about Raven, He dropped wesley who fell to the ground. Kelly pulled him away and stared at the wolf. Not liking being threatened, Vladimir's hands were tied as the wolves had his love. Fierce eyes looking at Adam as Derik snuck around the tree's staying still for a moment as he assessed the way he could take Vladimir down. Looking toward's Adam, Derik put a finger to his lips as though telling the wolf to be silent. Kelly seeing what will happen tried to get the stunned Wes away from the area but still watching over DAvid. She had to get Wes out of reach from Vladimir till he gained control of his body again. "Give her to me and I'll leave." Vladimir snapped his fangs at Adam. Derik kept silent.
Raven held the side of her face in pain for a moment. But she grid her teeth while looking at Megan. "This is nothing. I have had worse." Raven remembered her times in the asylum's how they would torture her for years till finally it just tickled her and had no effect. The blood flowed down her hand, as she stared at the wolves. "Do your worse, you pathetic excuse for a wolf. You can't do anything that is worse to me that the doctor's haven't done. Vlad will come. And i pity you." Raven frowned.

Anna looked at Sessi. "Liar. We know of your abilties. And it seems from my daughter's words. That she killed the wrong vampire." anna snapped grabbing the woman by her leg, flinging Danille over her shoulder as hard as she could into the ground. Sessi looked at Gavin with a frown as she followed him with the log in hand. "I know what you did. And I made a promise, to avenge his mother." Sessi threw the log at the man long ways. Her eyes watching Gavin, she broke into a ran towards him. "It's your fault he is alone and in pain." Sessi remembered the look on David's face the night his mother died and how he didn't want her around him. How it broke her heart every time she didnt' see him happy; and now their day that they could have had free from fighting. She promised him that there would be no fight, but her heart sank as she let her other side take over. The one based for combat. Using her speed she made sure to keep her distance from his touch. "I know what your going to do before you even do it." It was the one thing Kelly offered her besides protecting David for Sessi. Her visions of the movements of Gavin and Maria. It killed her sister and Sessi herself to be foing this, but she had no choice.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkesticrealms.com
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house)   The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 2:54 pm

Adam's face didn't move when Derik signalled to him. He acted as though he hadn't noticed, but he had. He didn't know what Derik was doing or who he was fighting for, but Adam had no issue with him being there. Adam spread his hands wide and shrugged. "No can do," he said. "That would be much too dangerous." His eyes glittered. "But I would like to talk to you." He glanced at Derik and his head moved a fraction of an inch to either side. No, the motion meant. Don't. Not yet. "Why exactly did you try to kill Sessi and David that day. Be honest and don't beat around the bush. Simple answers will do."

Megan laughed. "We could kill you." She scratched her claws against the wooden floor of sorts. "Just a few inches lower..." she said in a sing song voice. "And Vlad will not come." She lay on her stomach on the floor lazily, looking into Raven's eyes. "Because he knows that if he does, you will die." She showed he rteeth in a mock smile. "And if we let you live, but just barely, who knows? You might find yourself a 'pathetic excuse for a wolf' too. How would you like that?" Steven shot her a look, but said nothing. David was starting to feel sick and sickeningly appetized by the blood trickling down Raven's face. He stood up shakily. Steven looked at him, but Megan was too busy watching Raven. He didn't want to be in here anymore, but he couldn't make it to the ground on his own. He looked down out the opening in the tree at the dizzying height from him to the ground. He'd surely be killed. He backed away and glanced at Steven who wasn't interested in him anymore it seemed. With a sigh, he walked over to the other opening, crossed to the room that had been his for one night. He grabbed a white shirt that he'd never really liked and brought it back. He crouched in front of Raven and held it out. "For your face," he said shortly.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house)   The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 3:08 pm

vladimir didn't like being asked questions like this when his love was being held. Derik snuck aroudn the tree's trying to get behind vladimir. vladimir's eyes stared feircly at Adam. "Maria and Julian Dragomir told me that Sessi exposed the vampires to humans and that David was the cause of it. I saw that it was false when you were there defending them mainly. Since there were no other humans in the house." Vladimir said coldly. Kelly was left atthe base of the tree as Wesley regained control of his body. He walked seeing Derik on one side of a tree looking at Vladimir. It was time for round two. "Now give me Raven. And I give you my word, I will leave. If you turn her into one of you I'll call every vampire I know to hunt you down and kill every single member of your little pack. Even that mortal boy you are so keen on protecting." Vladimir knewthat Wesley was to the side of him but knew nothing of Derik behind him. Turning his head for a moment, Wesley got Vladimir's attention. Derik put on black leather gloves to he could punch Vladimir without getting shocked. He has fought this vampire before, and it took alot out of him just to keep going. "Kelly is watching. She won't become a wolf, if you make one move. She will turn Raven herself." Wesley warned, his hands in his pockets as though not to draw attention to anyone else. Derik finally got his opening, he went at Vladimir grabbing under Vladimir's ribs as he sank his teeth into Vladimir's neck ripping a chunk out. It shocked Derik but he quickly got back. It took the old vampire off guard as a chunk of his flesh was missing.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house)   The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 3:18 pm

Adam scoffed. "We don't create wolves on purpose. We are not like you." He smirked. "That foolish girl would never be strong enough to change anyway. SHe would die." He ignored Vladomir's request to give her back. Then the vampire that had signalled him attacked Vladomir from behind. Adam rolled his eyes. He'd told him not to. Without another word, he spun on his heel and walked away, again in the wrong direction so he'd be able to circle around and go to the treehouse if nobody followed him. "Remember," he called back. "One false move..." He drew a finger across his neck to symbolize killing Raven.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house)   The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 3:28 pm

Raven looked up at David, taking the shirt as she put at against the side of her face. Her eyes narrowed at them angrily. Kelly though at the base wanted to call her father and husband a idiot for doing that. But she saw something else, forcing herself to bare it again. Kelly went up the tree, and stuck her head in the doorway seeing David standing there with his back to her. Her head only sticking up. "David. Pss." She said in a low voice. "Leave me alone! You mangy dogs! You are just as bad as those doctors!" Raven yelled as it covered the sound of Kelly's voice. Her body was hidden by the leaves of the tree, looking at David she tugged on the back of his pants gently. Hoping that no one would notice, she wanted his attention to ask him something without causing another fight. She hoped to hurry.

Anna though wrapped her arm around Danille's throat holding the woman's arm behind her back. As though to force to watch Gavin fight. Wesley came running as Derik was taking care of vladimir; he stood behind Gavin far enough that he would have a chance to get away from his touch. That is when Wesley went up behind Gavin, using the sleeve of his shirt to wrap his arm around the vampire's neck like the same fashion that Anna held Danille. "You will pay for what you did." Sessi bared her fangs and ran towards Gavin as to tare his throat out.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house)   The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 3:50 pm

David stood back up and walked over towards the enterence, wondering what else could possibly happen today. He didn't hear Kelly's whisper, but he felt the tug on his pants. He looked down and saw her. She obviously didn't want to be noticed. He sat down against the wall casually, tipping his head towards her to hear what she had to say.

Danielle was flung through the air and hit the ground hard. She scowled, unable to defend herself properly. She struggled to get back up, but then Anna had her in held fast, facing towards Gavin. She pulled against the other woman's grip, but her effot was futile. She was too weak at the moment. She watched Gavin dodge the launched log and then turn to face Sessi who kept her distance. Gavin stared her down, smirking. "And I know what you will do also, Little Nazi." He grinned, liking the sound of the new nickname. "Absolutely nothing." Before he could expand upon his words, Danielle shouted to him. Words of warning. He whirled around, but Wesley had already grabbed him. Gavin hissed and twisted his own arm behind his back to reach Wesley. He reached under his shirt to touch skin and let his own toxin seep into the other vampire. But the angle was awkward and he only managed to hold the contact for mere seconds. The boy would be out for the count, but not for long. Gavin shook him off, letting him fall to the ground. "Idiot," he commented lightly. Facing Sessi the whole time, he edged towards Danielle and Anna, looking at Anna and Sessi in turn should they make a move.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house)   The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 4:08 pm

Kelly looks at David. "Do you want to help Sessi? Wesley has fallen to poison. Only I and Derik are left to help. I want to know, do you want her to live or die?" Kelly asked david quietly. She didn't know what David was going to do if he knew the truth about who killed his mother, she knew cause she had a vision to where Danille confessed but then it changed. "Those two vamps. That came out of the woods David. They. they are the ones that did this. Not Sessi. Not Maria. Not Julian. They did." Kelly told him; she hoped that this time it could help a little. If he wanted Sessi to die, then Kelly had to run to Vladimir's house to face her own death as well as her loves. If he wanted Sessi to live, then she could take him. The wolves seemed to be ammuned to vampires powers, she saw it in a vision where Vladimir's attack didn't work on David. It might work but he wasn't a vampire or wolf. So she didn't really know how to save everyone.

Sessi got between him and Danille. Wesley couldn't move again, he watched though as yet again he was forced to see the fight he saw all those years ago. Sessi had never fought a vampire like Gavin or Danille; Anna held onto Danille tightly as Sessi read the minds of her family and a bit of the wolves. It made her happy to know that David is safe, but sad to know how scared Raven is. How Wesley wanted to be the one fighting instead of her; and Vladimir actually losing to Derik. Her eyes watched Gavin for a moment. "Don't even call me a Nazi. For one thing they imprisoned a religion of people and killed them. I do no such thing. And you will pay for the damage you have done." Sessi backed away thinking for a moment. "Anna, if he moves again. Snap her neck and rip it off with your fangs like I did Julian." Sessi warned, Anna nodded her head ready with her fangs to take Danille's head right off. this was a fight Sessi knew she would lose facing alone, but if they could kill one of the two. Then eventually maybe the other mate would die. She had no idea how to fight really this way. But remembered the vampire with the burning touch; how she defeated him. ready to dodge any attack he sent at her, and grab the skin that wasn't exposed.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house)   The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 4:26 pm

David listened to her first question. It seemed a silly question to him, why would he ever want her dead. The thought chilled him. "I don't wish death upon anyone," he responded carefully. When she spoke again, his face creased with anger. "Why are you telling me this? Why!" he yelled, then realized his mistake. The wolves would know. he looked over at Steven fearfully, not wanting Kelly to get hurt for his stupidity. But Steven had not moved. He glanced in David's direction, a slight smirk on his face. "We could smell her there David." He relaxed and looked back at Kelly. "What do you want from me?' he asked in a pleading voice.

Gavin stared at Sessi furiously. Danielle was held captive, another vampire's fangs inches from her neck. Gavin's feet did not move from their spot, but he slowly yanked his shirt up over his ehad so there woul dbe less covered skin that Sessi could get at. He still did not move. he knew Danielle would know what he intended for her to do. They covered intese battle stretegies all the time and had several plans ready. Almolt like football plays. "If you think you are so different from them, you are cruelly mistaken, Little Nazi." What Anna didn't seem to realize was that as Danielle was just standing there, she'd been able to regain some of her strength. With a grin and a flash of her red eyes she took control over the woman's emotions. She made her uncertain, hesitant. As if an indescribable guilt was suddenly laid upon her, a hesitancy to kill. She couldn't hold it for long, but she didn't need to. The second of indecision from Anna was all she needed. She wrenched herself from the vampire's grasp, whirling aorund to grab Anna's neck and shoving her foot into the woman's back, forcing her to her knees. Gavin didn't move as she did so other than to smile. he clapped his hands together three times. "Good show, girls, but I think it's time for the curtain to come down." He walked toward Sessi slowly.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house)   The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 4:52 pm

"Listen. We can't god darn touch Gavin. You wolves are the only one. and so are you David. Vladimir touched you and it only shocked you a tad before it wore off. You guys are ammune. So either you help somehow or you might as well condemn Sessi, me, Wesley, Derik, and Anna." Kelly spoke, she was rather annoyed right now. With all the emotions she didn't know which one to show. She grabbed David's arm not caring who saw. "I don't know about you, but I'm not willing to watch everyone I love die when something could be done." She saw Derik leading Vladimir back to the house where Gavin was. Her vison turned to worse as Danielle was now the one holding Anna as Sessi was forced now to fight agaisnt a bare skinned, for once she could see in her visions Sessi calling for help. For someone to help her; and yet there is no one there. Her eyes fell as Kelly looks up at David with a single tear falling from her eye. "Are you going to turn your back on Sessi when you told her she would never be alone? Well right now she is. don't you god darn get it. you and your wolf friends are the only ones that are ammuned to him. We can handle Danielle and kill her, but Gavin. even with all of us. One touch will make us unable to move. Please! Help us!" Kelly begged, but her vision didn't change. All she saw was dead corpses on the ground, not of Gavin or of Danielle, but of her family. And her own body lying on the ground. Kelly had to beg, she didn't know what else to do. Sessi would never beg for help nor would Wesley or Derik.

With Anna in trouble and Wesley trying to regain his strength. He could barely move and it hurt him so much to even move a finger. Trying to get up though, he watched Sessi back away from Gavin not knowing what to do. suddenly, as Derik bursted through the trees Vladimir came running after him seeing Danielle. His anger flared as he stopped in his tracks. Derik had led him away from his targeted area. Derik froze at the sight of his wife being held. Snapping at Vladimir he nodded his head, and Vladimir put it on hold for a moment as his enemy enemies just became his friend for a moment. Vladimir and Derik grabbed onto Danielle as she held onto Anna. Vladimir with a head lock as Derik got ready to rip her head off in that moment Anna got free falling to the ground. Vlad's body began sending so much voltage into Danielle he thought he would make her burst into flames.
"Stay away from my daughter!" anna yelled. Maria saw her mother's tears as she dropped Julian's head. "Maria no!" Anna yelled; Sessi turned her head for a moment as Wesley launched at Gavin's legs pulling him down to the ground. He hurt so bad, but Sessi looked at Maria with cold dead eyes and it was too late. Maria held Sessi hard enough and dug her fangs into Sessi's neckbone. Attaching her teeth to the spine of her sister that killed Julian.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house)   The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 5:25 pm

David jerked his arm out of her grasp, backing away from the entrance. "And what exactly do you want me to do about it? I don't control them! Newsflash! They're not my friends. I was kidnapped for God's sake! I can't just saddle them up and ride them to battle like horses." Megan chuckled, but David ignored her. This was too much stress, he couldn't take it anymore. "Well sorry, hon, but it just doesn't work like that." He stood in the middle of the room, breathing heavily. Megan came up creepily behind him and put a hand on his shoulder. She'd phased into a human on the way over to him. "I'd let you," she whispered. he pulled away from her, rolling his eyes. Steven suddenly interjected. "Gavin and Danielle will not kill them," he said. He got up from the floor, stretching and pahsing into a human as well. He looked straight into kelly's eyes solemnly. "Tell me, girl. Why should we care?"

Gavin was about to have Danielle release Anna when the whole area was suddenly a mass of confusion. He was knocked to the ground and he could see Danielle trying to fight off two large male vampires. She twisted and screamed suddenly at one of their touches. he gritted his teeth and kicked out at the slightly paralyzed boy that held his legs. He felt is foot contact the other, and then he pulled himself up. He glared at Wesley on the ground. "You don't know what you've done." He turned away, hurrying over to where Danielle struggled against Vlad and Derik. Suddenly the scent of wolves made him stop in his tracks. He looked to the left and saw Adam striding across the yard towards them. Adam glared at him, then winked so nobody would notice. Confused, Gavin stayed still watching Danielle be tortured. "Stop," Adam said angrily. "They're ours."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house)   The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 5:42 pm

turning her head for a moment looking at Raven. "Cause your wolf Adam is already there. And now...Sessi's spine has been severed sort of.." Kelly stared at David sadly. She couldn't believe that Sessi chose a human that wouldn't even fight to save people, not even her. She knew that if Sessi and David were in reverse positions Sessi would be fighting even if she was human. At least trying to distract them. but yet there David stood with a female wolf on one side and steven staring at her. Raven hoping that Kelly could get her out. "Go to Sessi. After Gavin and Danielle leaves. We'll be leaving. and she won't follow. WE'll be out of your hair I guess. Good-bye David, I hope. I don't know what to hope for anymore. Just take care of her as she does you. You are both as well as Raven in pain" She let go and flipped down to the ground. Walking away. she couldn't bare watching anymore; her eyes stared at the ground as she walked. Wishing there was something she could do other than let people know the future.

Derik released Danielle and grabbed pulling her away for a moment as he stood in front of her defensively. Vladimir still held onto the woman. He wasn't letting go at all. Maria's fangs chomped down on Sessi's spine forcing her unable to move until it healed. Her head dropped as her limbs went limp. Wesley looked at the fallen Sessi as Maria dropped her. He hurt so much; forcing himself to his feet each step hurt. "I made a promise..." Sessi said weakly. "Ses, stay down. If they bite him, we can still save him." Wesley told her weakly. Maria turned her head to her family as she left Gavin alone. "I'll deal with you later for getting me and my love blamed for your mess." Maria snapepd at Gavin. she went at Derik who protected Anna from their young child. Vladimir stared at Gavin and then at Adam. "Give me Raven. And I'll leave this area. I'll go back to Romania with her. I'll get in that car right now dropping everything. and you poison boy, I advise you not take a step closer. Cause even if you poison me. I have enough voltage right now to probably fry her brain and kill her." Vladimir frowned as he bared his fangs. Wesley struggling to stand on his feet. Maria didn't care for the girl, she stared at Derik as anna rushed to Sessi and Wesley's side. "Ses. Wes." Anna said worried. "Stay away from me. Just leave me alone. i'm nothing...I'm nothing to this world anymore...there is nothing to hold onto." Sessi's voice came out like a crackle. she was tired of fight, she made a promise though that she couldn't keep. "Take that woman and go. We'll deal with you later. Just take her and go vampire." Wesley told Gavin coldly. But Vladimir let Danielle go, releasing her from his grip. He just wanted Raven back, just her back. Staring at Maria whom was being held by Derik, he didn't say anything. turning his head to Adam. "Give her to me. and we'll leave." Vladimir spoke calmly thinking that the wolves might give him his love.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house)   The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 7:53 pm

Adam considered for a moment. "You will leave?" He stared at Vlad, glancing briefly and Danielle behind him. She looked helpless the way she had fallen to the ground, but Adam knew she was not. Gavin was keeping his distance from Adam. He was afraid of the wolves and had good reason to be. "We have no reason to keep her then." Adam didn't move, but his gaze became harsher. "But be wary, vampire. If you go back on your word, we will not forget. We will not give up." He smirked at Gavin. "Those two can be living proof of that." Gavin paled even past his normally pale complexion. Adam turned around without further ado, turning into a wolf as he did. He took off for the treehouse.

Gavin took a step toward Vlad. He noticed he was still shirtless, but it didn't matter. Danielle was lying on the ground, shaking uncontrollably, but not making any noise. Gavin approached her slowly, carefully and crouched beside her. "I know the wolves, vampire. I know how they work. They will bring her. And I am not her to harm you. We want to leave." He slid his arms under Danielle's arms and pulled her to him. He breathed gentley on her face, examining her condition. He glanced at Derik with hatred. Their idiot family had to get in the way of everything didn't it? He swung Danielle into his arms, glancing at Vlad to see if he would object. He walked far enough away from them to be safe, towards Sessi where she lay on the ground. He seized her by her clothing and pulled her into his arms as well. "You're welcome, Little Nazi," he whispered. With that, he started to walk away.

((Tell me if Vlad stops him at any point. I'm assuming he'll be too focused on getting Raven back to care, but I'll change it if not.))

David watched Kelly leave, angry and saddened. What did she expect him to do? He'd never even make it to the ground. Steven got up and walked to him. He was human still. "it's okay David. You've done nothing wrong." But David didn't believe him. Not fully. Megan didn't seem interested in the issue. She was still keeping an eye on Raven. Suddenly Adam burst into the room. He explained something to Steven, but David wasn't listening. His mind had kind of fuzzed out. "David," called a voice. He looked up to see both male wolves staring at him. "What?" he asked. Steven spoke, his tone all business. "We are bringing Raven to them. Do not question. Stay here with Megan." David shifted, unsure about this. "Alone?" he asked, but the wolves had already snatched Raven carelessly, avoiding putting pressure on her ankle and avoiding the cuts on her face. They raced to the place where the rest were waiting. Steven strode towards them with Raven's arm clutched in his hand so that her feet didn't touch the floor. His eyes raked Vlad, as if he could tell that the promise would be upheld just by looking. He tossed Raven on the ground and backed away. He stood watching, switching his view from one person to the next.

Megan smirked at David and came closer to him. She was still in human form. David turned away from her, trying not to think at all, but it was difficult. "Afraid of me, David?" she asked. She spoke it as a challenge. "No," he answered, turning slightly so his back remained to her. She chuckled. "Come here David." He shook his head violently. "I said, come here." Her hand appeared on his shoulder and her wolf strength yanked him around to face her. He shuddered and tried to pull away. She dropped the barriers around her mind, knowing that Sessi woul be able to see her thoughts and what she was doing. She jerked toward David suddenly, pressing her lips against his. She flipped th ebarriers back up right before David shoved her back. "What the hell?" he demanded, wiping his mouth with his arm. He spit on the ground...Megan's spit. Sick. Megan cackled, not really liking him. She just liked making Sessi angry.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house)   The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 8:20 pm

vladimir didn't go after then, . Sessi didn't do anything as her body was healing, as Kelly came running. She hugged Wesley as Anna and Derik went to take care of Maria and Julian mess. Wesley took Kelly aside so that she didnt have to watch Derik and Anna burn the bodies of their blood family. It tore anna apart inside as it did Derik. No one went after Sessi since she didnt' call out to anyone, though the image of what Megan did burned in her head making her want to cry as well as angry at the same time. Kelly's vision showed her the whole picture before the images of Maria's burning body sounded in her head.
vladimir looked at Adam with a nod. "I give my word. but if she is hurt by your friends, I just hope we cross paths again." Vladimir waited for the wolf to have Raven brought to him. the smell of his love's blood came with the wind and it made him angry. but the vampire didn't attack the wolf.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house)   The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 8:47 pm

Steven strode towards them with Raven's arm clutched in his hand so that her feet didn't touch the floor. His eyes raked Vlad, as if he could tell that the promise would be upheld just by looking. He tossed Raven on the ground and backed away. He stood watching, switching his view from one person to the next. he backed away, having no more business here. He gestured for Adam to follow and the two hurried away. They stayed humans as they ran. It was refreshing to be on two feet for a while.

Gavin held both women, one in each arm, and ran through the woods. He knew that they were both hurt badly, but he didn't know quite how badly. He trekked the path through the woods, where he knew the path would lead to the treehouse. He found the tree just as Adam and Steven disappeared inside. He scaled the tree with only his feet, jumping up the branches awkwardly. He cleared his throat at the top. The wolves an David jumped back, startled, but before they could attack, Gavin showed that he had Sessi with him, injured. David crept closer, avoiding looking into the vampire's red eyes. The wolves stared Gavin down, but said nothing, not yet. First they would see if she was okay. David knelt a yard away from Sessi where Gavin set her down and then retreated back to the enterence. David moved closer as soon as he had backed away. Steven tensed, but stayed still. "Sessi..." David breathed, looking at the wound in her neck.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house)   The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 8:57 pm

Vladimir watched the wolves strode up, he frowned as he saw the wound of her face; eyes full of anger. He watched as Raven as tossed to the ground. After the wolves left, Vladimir picked Raven up and they left. Like he said they would.

Sessi watched as they got closer, and then looked at David though as she was placed on the ground. When Gavin left, she didn't say a word as her body was healing still from the attack. Her eyes wanting to cry as she had seen what Megan had done, as well as the burning bodies of her brother and sister. the ones she wrongfully killed. Her anger was towards Megan Sessi... she heard David speak, looking up at him as the wolves stood in the room. She wanted to just die right now, for someone to just rip her head right off like she did her own brother. Her bone healed as she reached for DAvid's hand. "Glad everyone here is alright. Are you alright?" Her voice was still crackling as her neck was still healing. Sitting up, Sessi rubbed the back of her neck. Looking down at her wrist. It was another pain she would have to deal with, the memories of what she has done. "Did anyone hurt you David?" Her eyes narrowed at Megan but then turned sadly at David.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house)   The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 9:03 pm

David was worried. Sessi looked utterly beat. He'd never seen her like this before. She looked like she'd...given up. He shook his head. "I'm fine." He kept his eyes on hers, his own filled with disbelief. "What happened to you?" he asked worridly. "Was it-" he stopped. She probably didn't want to talk about it. He heard a movement and looked up to see Gavin and Danielle had left, disappeared. He ignored it. What did they matter right now anyway.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house)   The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 9:14 pm

"you don't have to worry about Maria or julian coming for you ever again." Sessi spoke, she wanted to go somewhere where she wasn't being watched by a woman she wanted to butcher. But her eyes just didn't move, her mind was in too much of a down and shocked status. Standing up, her body still feeling a little wierd. "you must be hungry or something. Do you want to grab something to eat? I'm sure everyone here is hungry. I could care less about me eatting right now." Sessi spoke as though her words her broken. Holding out her hand to David, she wanted to just be alone with him somewhere. Thinking about it though she looked at him. she knew that steven or adam would want to talk to her, but she just wanted to not be bothered.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house)   The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 9:18 pm

David's eyes travelled to the ground. So they were dead, or soon to be. He sighed and shook his head. "I'm not hungry." He couldn't think about food right now. He was was exhausted beyond the point of endurance. He took her hand in his not knowing whisc was giving and which was needing the support. He walked towards the area that had become his temporary bedroom and when nobody stopped him or called him back, he went a little faster, still holding Sessi's hand. The room was dark. It was already turning night. His chest shook and he held back a sob. He let go of Sessi and wandered towards the little hollow that had been his bed, then stopped and looked back at her. "I don't have the energy right now. We can talk in the morning..." His voice trailed away and he swayed a little on his feet.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house)   The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 9:39 pm

Sessi looked at David as he laid on his bed. Hearing that he was too exhausted to talk, made her a little sad. She could love a hug right now even a small one. "I'm going hunting for an hour." Sessi said. She went out quickly not speaking to anyone as she left for an hour. Then returning to find David still in his bed. Sitting next to his bed, Sessi put on her red cotton coat and looked at her bracelet singing a song in her head. Her head rested on her knees as they sat up against her chest. She left the room while David slept to change her clothing. She changed into a knee length black long sleeve with a victorian lace neck that wrapped around her throat. She felt like black was a good thing right now. She sat right back where she saw before. a single tear falling from her honey eyes. And then more fell, her mind still staying silent. As the song in her head played. "I love you David." Sessi said softly. the song made her want to cry more, so she brought an ipod out of her bag and began to play the songs that her friend along time ago made her. She wished she could sleep and dream like David, but yet she is stuck in an endles torment.
Waiting for morning to come, Sessi combed the hair out of David's face as she watched him. It was the only thing that put her mind at ease at the moment, that made her feel a little piece. To know that David is safe, maybe having a nice dream. With her back to David as time went on, Sessi just sat with her knees up to her chest and head on her knees. She sat there just crying as her ipod was in the dufflebag now. Her anger can hold itself right now, as it was clouded by more thoughts of just ending her life but conflicted to stay with David which is the only thing keeping her sort of sane right now. Nazi...murder...murder...you killed her... Sessi couldn't get the words out of her head. Her arms hugged herself as she sat there waiting for David to wake up.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house)   The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 8:41 am

David slid into his bed, still dressed, but he didn't care. He was asleep within seconds, but even as he slept, his mind wasnt calmed. He twisted and turned, having dreams of red eyed vampires and wolves. When he woke, it was not yet morning. In fact, it had been only a few hours. It was Sessi's touch that woke him. A brush of her cold hand against his forehead. He opened his eyes and saw Sessi facing away from him, holding her knees to her chest. He rolled over slowly and pushed himself up. "Sessi?" he said. "What's wrong?" He went over to her and sat down beside her.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house)   The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 8:55 am

Sessi didn't look at David when he spoke to her, "did you sleep well? Seemed like the way you were tossing the events caused a nightmare." Sessi replied, she didn't know how to tell him that she had been crying mainly all night. Using the sleeve of her dress, she wiped away the tear drop from her eye. "I was the executioner this time. Derik and I." It just came out, Sessi couldn't help it. There was so much on her mind, she didn't know what to say really. "I had killed the wrong murderor, and now. Like that vampire said, I'm the nazi. I'm the murderor. I don't know how I'm a nazi. But...I guess I'm just that bad." a tear escaped from her eyes. "Why can't the world just get along? Why does there have to be pain and horror in the world." Sessi stared up at David sadly.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house)   The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 9:01 am

David shook his head. "Never mind how I slept." It wasn't important. Nightmares go away after a while, but Sessi looked scary, like she wasn't herself anymore. He didn't know what to say to her. "You're not a Nazi." He put an arm around her and let her lean on him if she wanted. "I don't know. The circle of life I guess." He squeezed her shoulder and moverd his hand up and down her arm comfortingly.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house)   The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 9:16 am

Sessi leaned against David, hugging his torso. Her arms wrapped around him tightly but not enough to hurt him or cause discomfort. She didn't know what to say, her voice went silent as she hugged him. His hand comforted her, making her feel a little better. Looking up at David. "I am sorry. I just-" Looking down, Sessi leaned her head against David's chest. closing her eyes for a moment. "I just don't know what to do. I know what Megan did, I know that the wolves are going to want to talk to me, and I don't care. I am going to have to live with what I've done." Sessi looks back up at David, thinking for a moment. "As long as your beside me, I think I can handle it." She didn't know what else to say. It sounded weird to her, but Sessi dealed with it. the words spoken could never be undone.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house)   The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 9:20 am

David grew still beside her. His hand froze halfway down her arm. "Wh-what Megan did?" he repeated. Did whe mean? "What do you mean?" His mind raced. Was she upset partly because of that. He gritted his teeth, angry with Megan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house)   The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next