Forbidden Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am neither good, nor bad, neither angel nor devil, I am a man, I am a vampire. -Michael Romkey (I, Vampire)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkestic

Darkestic

The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house)   The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 9:24 am

"I saw what she did. When she...k...kissed you." She didn't know how to tell him. Sessi looked at David as his hand froze where it was. "Her downfall is, Kelly was watching you. So trying to make me think you joined in on it, failed." Sessi leaned her head against his shoulder. She could tell he wasn't happy she guessed that she didn't know.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkesticrealms.com
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house)   The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 9:31 am

David sighed, partly disappointment, partly relief. "I'm sorry. She practically attacked me, I didn't..." He didn't know where'd he been planning to go with that sentence. "Remind me to thank Kelly," he said, half joking. He shook his head angrily. "She's going to get it, I swear. If you don't murder her, I will." He hugged her tight again.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house)   The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 1:38 am

Sessi enjoyed the hug, it felt nice to recieve one after all that has gone on. Hearing him threaten to kill Megan, made her smirk but sad at the same time. There was too much death going on, she didn't even want to be anywhere around it right now. Her arms wrapped around him a little tighter. "I hope you never have to-" she shook her head for a moment not finishing it. "Want to do something today? Like go to school? the lake? I don't care if the wolves come. But...somewhere peaceful." Sessi wished she could comfort her sister and brother; she could see in their heads as the family was at the dragomir house. mourning the death of those they lost. Sessi had vowed to protect her family, to keep the twins safe and protect Maria and Kelly. And there she sat, with the death of the two she swore to protect. Sessi felt like a failure, wanting to escape the pain but could not. Not like humans, Sessi couldn't slip into a peaceful dream. To escape from a nightmare, but yet somehow her soul felt a little at ease at the moment. "I think there has been enough death spread. Though I want to kill her, taking the feelings I got right now. I'm afraid there will be another body to bury. I just want to spend a nice calm day with you. No fighting, no stupid mutt trying to steal you away, and no more pain. I wish things could go back to the first day I met you. Where we talked and had fun playing music. But wishing for time to change, it will never come." Sessi burried her head in his chest, as she went silent. His embrace and comfort was the only thing she felt right now, not wanting to go out and kill Megan or anyone. Just sit there hugging him.

(AWWW)
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house)   The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 6:52 am

David didn't want to move. It was comforting to just sit with someone, just talk to someone. he was trying not to think of his mother, but she had been his whole family. And now she was gone. He bit his lip and tried not to think about it. "I'll go anywhere you want to go." He didn't care about where they were very much. He didn't think a place could make it any better. It couldn't fill him up while he felt so...empty. He smiled weakly at her words. "I can't time travel. But I can still play music..." He reached out with the arm that wasn't around Sessi and grabbed his guitar. He loved this guitar, all dark wood and smooth finish. He smiled at Sessi again, more strongly this time. "What can I do to make you feel better?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house)   The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 12:14 pm

Sessi sat up and looked at the guitar as David held it in his hands. Hearing David ask her what can make her feel better, she really didn't know. But hearing him play again would be nice. "Guess the wolves are sleeping. Sure its a good idea to play right now? Talking to you is making me feel better. But later, we can go sing and play that if you want?" Sessi forced a smile on her face. She saw that he was trying to cheer her up, even though he had lost his only family as well. From what she is seeing, maybe David is stronger than her. It was something that sort of made her think, that a human is stronger than her at somethings. Smiling, Sessi tackle hugged him and laughed. "You are so sweet." She laughed, it was something to cheer him up. "I snagged a elk last night. But got home late cause of big cat. Their scary." She tried to act like a little kid to make him laugh, but silence filled the air. "Kuwaii!" She cheered.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house)   The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 12:45 pm

David set the guitar down, half smiling. He didn't really care if it woke the wolves, but maybe she was right. She sort of hugged and attacked him at the same time. He fell backwards, laughing. Lying on the floor now, he looked up at her. She'd always be so much stronger than him. It didn't really bother him that much, but it was different to him. "What? A vampire afraid of a little kitty? No way." He started to sit up, feeling happier than he had before, much happier than when he was thnking about his mom.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house)   The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 12:51 pm

"Yeah. Big kitties are scary." She said sitting up with a giggle. Poking his head, she remembered the day as a human when she also died from being attacked by a cat. Her eyes stared at David with a smile. "But the dogs here are bigger." She grinned with her teeth showing. Leaning over, she gave David a kiss upon the lips for a few moments, and then she sat back up. "I don't know whats more scary. A big dog or a big cat?" Wages her hands.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house)   The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 12:59 pm

He sat up on his elbows with his legs stretched out comfortably. He smiled at the dog comment, and checked over his shoulder as if he expected the wolves to be listening. Habit he supposed, or instinct. He closed his eyes when she kissed him, but it was over quickly. Too quickly. He sat all the way up now, smiling at her. He let out a little laugh. "I'd say whichever is trying to eat you at the time." He'd never seen a large cat up close, but he could imagine that it was frightening.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house)   The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 1:05 pm

"Cats scare me more. I know I'm a failure. Not scared to fight other things, but scared of a cat that is supposed to be dinner." Sessi sighed almost laughing. She jumped on him playfully and tickled David thinking that humans liked to be tickled. Thinking of what they could do today, they could go into town and get some stuff. Or Sessi later while David is sleeping, go see her dragomir family to make sure they are alright. Still wearing a smile on her face, she continued to tickle David. "Can't stop me." She giggled. It was more of a tease, but it sounded funny in her head.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house)   The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 1:10 pm

David laughed. It was funny to him that she was afraid, but everyone as their fears. He knew that. She caught him off guard when she tackled him again. He found himself laughing uncontrollably as she tickled him. "Stop," he gasped, still laughing. He tried to catch her hands to hold them still, but she was too fast. "No...I-" He twisted, but he could do nothing. "I can't," he laughed. He attempted to twist and roll over so that he would be on top of her and able to get away, but he didn't know if she would stop him.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house)   The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 1:15 pm

Sessi heard his plee's for her to stop, and she laughed. Finally stopping with a grin on her face. He is happy, that is all she wanted. To hear him laugh and smile like that, as though there wasn't a worry in the world for him. "Sorry." She smirked, leaning over him her haid hanging down around David's face. She wasn't thrilled about what happened yesterday, but she isn't going to let it get her down. She said a few words in japanese, and then smiled. Leaning down she kissed David happy to see him smiling. A smile she thought she would never see again with everything that had happened.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house)   The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 1:28 pm

He chuckled in relief when she stopped tickling him, but he didn't get much time to relax. He didn't believe she was sorry, but she was already kissing him when he was going to tell her so. "Oh, right, I'm sure you are," he said against her mouth. He pushed himself up so that he was sitting and pulled back. "What'd you say?" he asked curiously. "In another language, you just whispered..." He cocked an eyebrow at her.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house)   The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 1:32 pm

Sessi thought for a moment about what she said in Japanese. "I think I said, You are my shining star." Sessi laughed, his mumble before made her giggle a little. It sounded corny to her, but it wasn't bad. she knew that she loved him, but felt that what she just said sounded silly. "Hey, lets go get some food in you. I'm sure your hungry." She tried to change the subject. "Then we can go to school if you want or go into town. I was wondering if they had my cd's at a store. It was so cool sometimes to find my songs from Japan here. Though I do miss being the singer known as Amekoi." Sessi laughed, she hugged David happily. As long as she kept thinking of David and anything else, her mind didn't get depressed or anything.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house)   The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 1:39 pm

He smiled even though he hadn't been expecting it to be something like that. "I am kinda hungry. Not a lot of food yesterday what with all the..." He didn't know what to call the events of yesterday. "...activity." He shrugged at her. "I don't feel uch like going to school, but I'd love to see a CD of yours." He hadn't known she'd been a popular singer in Japan. He stood up, brushing dust frm the tree floor from his pants. He looked down at himself. His clothes were pretty filthy from yesterday and from sleeping in them, not to mention lying on the floor. "maybe I should change..." he said, making a face. Now feeling a bit self consious, he fixed his hair a little with his hand nervously.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house)   The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 1:50 pm

"sounds good. I'll leave the room." Sessi laughed, she is thrilled that he wanted to see her cd's. Her room was covered in posters and pictures of her singing career, but right now she is reminded of when she lived in japan as a human. The bare walls but different. No one telling her what to do, when to go away, or anything like that. Sessi stood outside the room listening to the dreams of the wolves, it made her giggle on some. She began singing a song she wrote in japanese, something from her past. But stopped when she saw the sunrise. "Good morning to those who past, and to those who live to rise again. May your souls be free, and live happily." She didn't know what to say. Watching the sunset like yesterday, made her look away. Something so beautiful she felt didn't deserve her to watch.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house)   The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 1:58 pm

David changed clothes as quickly as he could as soon as she left the room. He didn't have a mirror anywhere so he had to trust that he hadn't put anything on backwards. He did that extraordinarily often. He walked out of the room to where Sessi was waiting. He smiled quickly at her. He balanced carefully on the way across the branches to the entryway of the tree house thing...whatever it was. He was getting better at making the crossing. When he hopped into the other room, he'd expected it to be empty, but it was not. Steven sat right beside the opening in the tree where they usually came up and down. He held a knife in his hand and was twirling it between his fingers. He looked up at David and Sessi's arrival. David glanced nervously at the knife, then at the opposite corner where Megan stood, arms crossed over her chest. He felt that strange tension between himself and Steven, the same way he had when he first came to the treehouse. He must be acting defensive of Sessi. Maybe because he was angry with Megan?
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house)   The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 2:11 pm

Sessi followed David, but when she saw Steven her eyes moved right to Megan. "Megan!" She walked right up to megan with her vampire speed not even caring who was in the room. She punched MEgan right in the face hard enough that she would have broken a human's skull. "Don't you ever do that to david again!" Sessi frowned angrily. "Trying to fool me when Kelly is around is not a good thing. And don't you ever kiss David again. Or I will make sure to drag your body outside and skin you making me a new fur coat." Sessi snapped her fangs at the girl. though she wouldn't skin the girl, she knew that if Megan did it again. The wolves would have to stop her from killing the girl. Kelly and Sessi had always worked as a team when they were together, when someone was going to lie to her Kelly always let Sessi know ahead of time about what really happened. but Sessi always told her sister that she should try and live her life, not worrying about what is coming for them. Her eyes stared down at Megan.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house)   The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 2:20 pm

Megan couldn't move out of the way fast enough. She clutched her head that had slammed against the wall. Her face was bleeding, but she didn't scream or cry. She glared angrily at Sessi. "Steven! Do something! Kick her out, you were going to tell her-" She stopped enraged. Steven hadn't so much as flinched as Sessi strode across the room and hit his pack member. He glanced at Megan quickly, then looked back down at the knife he was holding. "I would, babe, but I'm busy." Megan looked furious, but David had to use effort to stop himself from grinning. Steven had more of a sense of humor than he'd thought. Adam entered the room right then, paused, assessed the room and everyone in it, then crossed and sat down opposite Megan and Sessi. She stared at Adam open mouthed. he grinned back at her. "What? YOu had it coming to you." Megan simply gaped at the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house)   The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 2:24 pm

"I feel much better now." Sessi said, she walked over to David and stared at Steven. Getting a feeling she is going to get talked to. But this conversation might be the same when she goes to see her family later. How their hearts are broken right now, losing not one but three people in their family. But one out of those three are alive. "Personally I would punch Megan again for hurtin Raven since the girl is clinically insane, but I figured one hit was good enough." Though one hit seemed to have worked for a second, Sessi wanted to do more than that to the girl. But like always Sessi held it in. the knife in Steven's hand didn't bother her. "May I ask what you were going to speak to me about?" Sessi asked.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house)   The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 3:01 pm

Megan retreated out of the room, fuming. She'd get that girl later. Neither Steven nor Adam moved. "In Megan's defense, Raven was mouthing off pretty good. Might have clawed her myself," Adam said, not looking up. Stevn glanced up at Sessi, then stood up slowly. David felt the urge to lower his head, but resisted. Steven walked up to Sessi and David. "You interfered with our business. You brought your family into the issue. You caused the death of your family members, raising tensions between our family and your own. Because of you, we are in the debt of the vampires we've been trying to kill for years." His face grew angry, but the volume of his voice didn't rise. "You are no longer welcome here." Adam stood up to back Steven up if anything got violent. David could only stare at Steven.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house)   The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 4:17 pm

"Actually, it was my business." Sessi told him calmly. "for one thing we were searching for those vampires for mindlessly killing humans and having a thought in their head to kill David. You are not indebt to them, if it is about stopping Maria and Julian. And another thing, they commited a crime of a law, thus either I did it or Vladimir would have done it in romania." She wanted to cry at the thought of killing her brother and sister, but Sessi held her head high while holding David's hand. sessi smirked at them for a moment, as she got a message from Kelly. "And I'm not going anywhere without David. Even if I have to buy a place or live in the woods. I'm not leaving him here with you guys alone." Sessi's voice was calm as her emotions went away for a moment. Her face seemed like it was in a daze when in truth she was getting so many thoughts. "David, would you mind coming with me to the Dragomir house? I have to do something, but Wesley wants to talk to you. Actually give you something. nothing bad I swear." Sessi told him, her eyes spoke only truth, she didn't care about the wolves anymore right now. But turning her head to Steven her eyes just stared. "Steven. I was really hoping to be friends with everyone. But it seems that maybe my dream of all races working as one, it seems to not work. I am sorry." Sessi bowed her head, in the japanese fashion.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house)   The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 5:56 pm

Steven's face calmed. He had gotten ahead of himself and lost control. Now was not the time to lose his head. "Our capture of the vampire's girl was no business of yours. If you hadn't come running, your siblings would be alive and we could go after the vampires without having to let them speak. They helped us against you and we can no longer guiltlessly condemn them." He let out a breath. "You will not take David. He will stay. The boy wants to speak with him, so be it. He can come here if it is that important to him." He stared at Sessi, no sympathy in his eyes. "Listen well, Little Nazi. If you try to take him, we will not hesitate to kill you." He ran his thumb along the blade of his knife.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house)   The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 6:10 pm

Sessi stared at him. "But that girl was my business. Since I was the one that sent Vladimir to her when she was young. Wait...wait hold up a second. Against me, against me." Sessi question. Her face went confused for a moment. Being told what to do by Steven is something she wouldn't do. she dropped the comment she was going to make as her face turned sour for only a moment. "Go ahead. Try, I may not be able to read your minds. But five vampires will be in this place in two seconds if your attack is within a two hour time frame. And I am not leaving David. So you can just deal with it, cause I will not leave him." Sessi told Steven, she meant no disrespect but someone threatening her like that it made her sister edgy. As Sessi saw her vampire family coming they were keeping their distance incase nothing happened. Sessi wasn't leaving David, not by a long shot. "I will not force David to leave, I will not force him to stay. That is why I ask Steve. I want David to have his own dicission. Unless you rather force your will. And I'm not a darn Nazi." Sessi hated being called that, she wasn't german and she had nothing to do with the Halocaust. It was like calling her racial terms for a japanese. Her eyes just stared at Steven, she wasn't thrilled that her family is around the treehouse or even thinking about fighting after what happened. But Anna and Derik were not in the mood to lose anymore family members. So Sessi made her voice go calm and made the decision not to fight. turning her head to David she smiled. "Ready for breakfast then a music store?" sessi laughed.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house)   The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 6:23 pm

"my name is not Steve," Steven snapped just as Megan waltzed back in, her face looking normal again. As she walked in she said, "Hey Steve, do we-?" She stopped when she noticed that something was going on. Steven rolled his eyes. "Great timing Megs," he said sarcastically. He turned to face Sessi again. "I know you are not truly a Nazi, which is nothing more than a political party. The vampire mentioned the name and it seemed fitting. It is simply a metaphor." He narrowed his eyes. "David doesn't have a choice. We will not allow him to leave with you. Too much has happened that has put him in danger." David snorted, his first interruption since the conversation began. "The most danger I've been in is leaving me alone with her." David jerked his head at Megan. Steven did not respond to this, instead continued as if he had not spoken. "We would prefer not to have another battle so soon after the last." Adam looked as though he disagreed. Continuing, he said, "THis is our territory, our home. We wish you to leave. As you may have noticed, we haven't made it a habit to crash through your windows at your home, but you and your siblings seem not to have extended the same courtesy."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house)   The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 6:35 pm

"They are protecting me. And they were doing as I said, watching over David before. They were out of line with what they said, and they know that. But you can kiss me rear, I'm not leaving David." Sessi told him, she held onto David's arm. Her head held high as she looked at Steven and the rest of the wolves. Her japanese accent came out with a hint or english. "they will not come in here again." Sessi sighed, almost wanting to laugh. But she held her composure. Her eyes fixed on everyone. "And if you were in their house, those two with you would be watching the house like a hawk. Ready to storm in if anything happened. A pack is like a family. I love my family very much, what I have done will haunt me. But it doesn't give you the right to take away David's right to do things. You are not god, you are not the executioner, you are not the king of the world. We were both humans once, and both have lost much. And so I'm holding onto David. Cause I am thinking your more like a slave owner trying to take everyone's will away at this point." Sessi folded her arms across her chest, her calm look still on her face. Eyes staring at David for a moment, she didn't like the outcomes in Kelly's visions. "David, would you like to go outside with me?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house)   The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next